I think Morgan has you all beat! We have to take out her barretts before she goes to sleep because if they fall out, she'll try to eat them. Check out her harido after waking up from a nap last week.....You may want to enlarge the photos to get the full effect.



4 comments:
At least she lets you put barrettes in! Adrienne pulls everything out the minute I try to put them in, and often rips out chunks of hair with it, so I gave up.
Your baby is adorable!!
Bed head is in style, right? I think your little cutie is right in style!
Look at those eyes!! HUGE!! She is absolutley beautiful. Love the bedhead. Poor little thing has to worry about knots in her hair already at her age! Most babies don't worry about that till they are 2!!
She is to die for! Her and I will get along great...with the bed head thing! Somehow, it is much cutter on a 1 year old then on a 31 year old! Take care
Post a Comment