Oh so fun! Karsten and Mom went on a little date to the circus about a week ago. We had a huge snowstorm the day we were planning to go. I checked to venue and they said the show will go on. The arena was about 4 miles from our house, so I figured the worse the weather, the more we would have the place to ourselves. Sure enough, there were no more than 400 people in this huge arena! We had great seats--about 10 rows back, center stage. It was no surprise that the Trapeze was Karsten's favorite "event". The Lions came in a close second (unfortunately, my pictures of the Trapeze didn't turn out so well.


At intermission, Karsten had the choice of either an Elephant or a Pony ride. He was excited to ride the elephant, so we waited in line and he got on the elephant. I was getting my camera ready to take a great picture.....and next I know he had jumped off and was standing right by me. He freaked out that some stranger (and not me) had placed him on the elephant. ...so we go to ride a Pony. I give them his ticket and proceed to the Ponys. They are running ...."Are you going to stop them...and help this kid get on??"....nope, I have to throw him on a moving pony, stepping in all sorts of pony doodoo, hang on to Karsten so he wouldn't fall off into the doodoo....and he rode for all of 15 seconds. What a waste of $7!!

2 comments:
He looks like he had a great time! I really need to do more stuff like that with my kids!
So cute Kari!! What a fun outing!
Post a Comment