Here it goes:
3 Joys
--My kids...when they are happy :)
--Family outings--bike ride on the trail, weekend trip, day at Kings Island, the zoo or museum, etc. Or our weekly (sometimes daily) family ice cream outing :)
--When Theron is home before dinnertime-YEAH! Even better when he is home before dinner AND cooks dinner too!-Don't worry, it doesn't happen much anymore :(
3 Fears
--My house catching on fire with us inside
--Karsten started riding a bike this week--my newfound fear is him riding into the street and getting squished by a car
--Getting Fat
3 Goals
--To teach Karsten lots of fun things this summer since pre-school is over :(
--To teach Morgan to walk
--To raise smart, confident, obedient, courteous, athletic & loving children. I'm probably out of luck on that one since I'm their mother. Sorry kids.
3 Obsessions/Collections
--Running-duh
--In our yard-planting, relocating, planting & relocating all the perennials in our yard from month to month
--Maybe not quite an obsession, but I love having a project to work on. I'm in a lull right now. Any ideas?
3 Random facts about me
--I can't stand going to bed if my house isn't clean (so you know what I do the last hour of my evening). Melissa-I can handle going a week between vacuum sessions, though
--I ask Theron EVERY night before he goes to bed what time he's leaving for work in the morning..if he's not leaving too early, then I can get up and get my day started with an nice morning run. **See obsessions above**
--I hate talking on the phone
TAG, YOU'RE IT-to those of you who don't blog very often like me, perhaps because you don't have much exciting to say, or don't have time to say it, or don't have time to download the cool pictures you DO have to post, etc..--I'm sure you know who you are :)
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Okay, I feel fat and like I definitely need to go for a run (or take my kids on a bike ride).
Hope you had a good Mother's Day.
Good Job and the tag! By the way, you will never be fat so that shouldn't be a fear! Have a great day!
Post a Comment