Sunday, May 9, 2010
Catching Butterflies?
On Thursday evening Morgan grabbed her butterfly net and ran outside. A few minutes later she came in and said, "Mom, look what I caught!" She had caught herself a beautiful butterfly. I looked closer and it wasn't moving. Looked dead to me but she was excited so I got excited for her (...turns out Theron said all the sudden it fell from the sky and she snatched it up. Yup. Dead.) So she runs back outside. Maybe 3 minutes later she comes back in. "Mom! Look what I caught!" This time it was a little frog. So exciting! I made sure she held the top closed so he didn't escape (this one was definately alive!). We went outside to show Garrett and Karsten and then we let him go. I went back inside and not more than 5 minutes went by and she came inside. "Mom! Look what I got!" Inside her net was my watch-one that I lost 2 months ago and was going crazy wondering where the heck it went! I don't usually lose things so it was really bugging me. I laughed at the fun she was having finding all these cool things! And, I was SOO excited to have my watch back! I wonder what she's going to find next time she goes out with the butterfly net??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
That is so funny! I need her at my house. I will for sure have a net waiting here for her! Maybe she can find me some money!
Everyone needs someone like that at their house! Your kids are getting so big!! Don't ya'll want to vacation in TX sometime soon?? :)
All I can say is that Morgan is hilarious.
That's amazing--those things are NOT easy to catch! Go Morgan!
Post a Comment