One of my favorite things to do...So now I look for the toothpaste before sticking my hands and toys in the toilet (that makes my mom happy and my dad proud). Big boy on a little bike
~{Morgan} "Mom, don't talk to me, I'm sick"
~{Morgan-While sitting on the potty going #2} "Get out! It stinks in here!"
~{Karsten after going to the bathroom} "Mom, I can do magic! Really, I can! When I went pee, all the poop stains disappeared from the toilet!
~{Morgan convincing Karsten to eat chicken because it's healthy for his body} "Karsten, you have to eat it because it's healthy for your bum crack."
4 comments:
Yes the bowtie has made its appearance as something other than a hair bow. I love it. He is looking mighty handsome for sure!
He is so cute Kari! I love the chunky toothbrush picture! You're kids are getting big. I need to see you!
That kid is a looker!! I love that he already has the hygeine thing under control!
I love, love, love the bowtie. He looks like such a big boy.
Post a Comment