Sunday, August 10, 2008

Fun filled weekend

We had PERFECT weather this weekend, so we went downtown to explore one of the Riverfront Parks. Here are some things we did-->
--Walked on the Serpentine Wall looking at the Riverboats (Karsten's favorites. We actually went on a riverboat cruise a few weeks ago at Karsten's suggestion. It was so fun!!)
--Flew a kite
--Waded in the little 9 inch deep pool/fountain we discovered. We didn't bring our swimsuits, so here is Karsten "Steve Erkel" Waisath, trying not to get his shorts wet.
--Played on the playgound (for any locals, they have two GREAT playgrounds at Sawyer Point)
We then had to stop to get a lemonade for Karsten (a current favorite of his) came home to let Morgan take a nap and then went out for a casual dinner. It was a fun family Saturday!


4 comments:

Shayleen Lunt said...

Oh, I love Sawyer Park! What a fun day. And yes, the weather was gorgeous!

David and Kristi Gailey said...

Looks like you had a great time. We will have to try it out as soon as we are down there. (soon, finally) Your blog is so cute. I love seeing what goes on at your house all day. Looks a lot like mine. I love the video of Morgan walking and Karston seizing in the background. Except if that is a seizer then I don't know what Zach's problem is. He is pretty much crazy all the time.

West Family said...

Miss you guys! It's great to stay caught up.
Jan

RCA said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/14-cara-menghilangkan-bekas-luka